The holidays are here and I am so excited to share my annual gift guide with you! This year I focused on sharing pieces that are personal faves that I find both timeless and elevated. I find that the older I get I really like to focus on quality over quantity and so there is a fun mix of luxury pieces as well as tried and true essentials I use everyday. Happy hunting! xx
GIFT OPTIONS UNDER $100
You don’t need to break the bank to find a fabulous gift! Here are some of my absolute favorite essentials that spark joy on the reg:
- The Garden Spade from Miss Garden Glory is so effing chic! If you have a plant lover in your life, this is such a perfect gift. It comes in multiple different colors (my personal fave is the Eucalyptus green) and will elevate their plant mama routine in a big way!
- A single strand of pearls is such a classic gift and the Gabrielle Choker Necklace from Sequin is the perfect update! Not only is it made of fresh water pearls, no two pieces are alike and the company is female owned and hand crafted!
- I am obsessed with Threads of Fate tarot cards. Before I found them, I wasted so much money on cards that looked like they were gold foil, only to find they were super cheap looking in real life. Tarot has been such a fun new addition to my life over the past year and I have found the Threads of Fate tarot cards to be both beautiful and accurate. I also love that they re-imagined the deck to be gender neutral.
- If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I have been wearing these Michaela Hoops by Marrin Costello non-stop. I have both the 1″ and 2″ options in gold and silver and find they are the perfect earrings for dressing up the slicked-back bun hairstyle I have been wearing on repeat. Did I also mention that the earrings are sustainably made and also water resistant which makes them the perfect for your next vacation!
- Ear muffs are such a cute (and functional) accessory for cold weather months but they can feel so blah if you don’t find the right pair. Don’t worry though, I have found the perfect pearl embellished option that will take your besties look from basic to breathtaking! They come in 4 different color ways and are super affordable!
- Croissant inspired jewelry has been a fave of mine for the past few years and apparently I’m not alone! These Halle Hoop earrings from Marrin Costello are a best seller and work great for someone who wears multiple piercings!
- When I saw this pillow from Furbish Studios I stopped scrolling in my tracks. I love old-school needlepoint and this fresh take on deco pillows make my heart sing! There are so many fun options but my personal faves are the ones with the sayings “Mom, I Am a Rich Man” and “This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things“. They make such a cheeky addition to any space and are sure to bring a smile to the lucky recipient!
- This Karma Anklet from Sequin is such a fun gift because it is customizable! You can select the perfect charm according to the personality of who you are giving it too (and it goes great with the Gabrielle necklace), my personal fave is the evil eye charm for added protection for who wears it.
- The Five Minute Journal is something I have been using in my daily routine for a few years now. It helps me start and end the day focused on gratitude and I love how the prompts are easy to fill out. If you are wanting to start journaling, but don’t know what to write about this is a great place to start!
GIFT OPTIONS FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER
I am such a huge fan of the holiday season because my favorite brands always put together the most amazing gift sets! I love packing the mini-editions of my fave everyday essentials in my travel bag so that I can continue my skincare and beauty routines seamlessly no matter where I am! Here are some of my personal faves:
- The Vagus Nerve collection from Osea Malibu has been such a staple since it first launched. It helps relieve stress, and activates the cranial nervous system which is paramount in helping you reduce stress, sleep well and have a high functioning immune system. It also comes in a super cute case making it so perfect for travel. Osea is also an OG in clean ingredients so you know you are giving something that is good for you and good for the planet too! Use code ECOBABES for additional savings!
- If you have someone in your life whose hair could use a little TLC, than this Advent Calendar from Davines is the perfect way to show them (and their tresses) some love! The brand is also super good for the planet! Not only are they Plastic Neutral Certified they are non-toxic and carbon neutral and use solar energy to power everything from their farms to their offices!
- This Urban Decay Lip Bond is so amazing it stays on for up to 16 hours without having to reapply, is transfer-proof and is food and water resistant! Not only is it vegan and cruelty free but it also benefits the Cyber Smile foundation which helps fight bullying online. I had been looking for something that is Cruelty-Free and Vegan to replace some of old faves that I was shocked to find have lead in them and are also tested on animals, so when this came out I got it in all the colors. Some of my fave shades are Shock Value and Unbreakable.
- This limited edition set from Wander Beauty x Lele Sadoughi is amazing! It is filled with best sellers and has everything you need to create an amazing everyday or night look and comes with a limited edition velvet knotted headband and travel pouch!
Gifts for the Globetrotter
I LOVE to travel, it is literally my favorite thing to do because it broadens my perspective and is a great way to teach Zoë so much more about the world and all of the beautiful cultures and creatures living on it. Airport styling is also one of my personal faves and I have collected some amazing pieces along the way, here are a few:
- The Louis Vuitton Pashmina Shawl is such a elegant and versatile piece. While it is a bit on the pricier side, it is totally worth it in my opinion. It instantly dresses up every outfit, will keep you warm on an airplane and can be worn countless ways (you can even rock it as a top! I spent a ton of time looking at the different colors and my personal fave is the signature brown color because it feels super versatile with my wardrobe.
- The Jet Lag mask from Summer Fridays is such a great way to help you feel refreshed after a long plane ride or any time your skin needs a pick me up. It makes such a great stocking stuffer and is thoughtful option for the travel lovers in your life.
- I am obsessed with this bag from JustFab. I took it with me to Palm Springs and it was such a great overnight bag that I had to share it with you! It has a separate shoe compartment and pockets to keep you organized on the go!
- The Birkenstock Boston are something I never thought I could see myself wearing but here we are. Honestly, they are the perfect travel shoe because you can wear them with socks, are easy to slip on and off as you go through airport security and are super comfy! I love the dark brown color because it is neutral, won’t show wear as much as the lighter options and are a timeless staple that will earn you instant style cred.
GIFTS FOR THE GUYS
It can be so hard to find something for the fellas so I rounded up some of the most amazing gifts at all price points that will show the guys in your life just how great they are! These pieces are functional and will get tons of use too!
- A camel beanie is such a functional and stylish gift! I personally love the tan/camel options by Carhart and Brixton and they are such a fun way to finish your fellas everyday look while keeping him warm.
- The Ember Mug is such a great gift for the coffee loving guy in your life! It is temperature controlled, so no more cold coffee! It also has an app that will help you keep your fella’s drink of choice at the ideal drinking temp!
- One of my all-time favorite gift ideas for men is the cologne collection at Louis Vuitton. Their bottles are refillable and you can even receive complimentary engraving services with your purchase so you can personalize the gift with initials or a special date you share. My personal faves are Afternoon Swim and Météore.
- Another great gift for men is a good wallet. Many guys I know don’t splurge on their wallet so this is a great way to give them something special that will get used everyday. I personally love the Bi-Fold option from Louis Vuitton because their canvas is super durable and timeless. My personal favorite is the slender wallet in the eclipse print which is a black and grey version of their traditional monogram print and is slim in design so it won’t look or feel bulky in their back pocket, but it is also super functional and has enough compartments to hold all their essentials.