This Earth Month my family at REVOLVE launched their Sustainability Shop, making it easier for their fan base to find and shop eco-friendly brands on their site. This totally makes my heart sing because REVOLVE is one of my go-to resources for classic staples to fill my wardrobe with and now I have tons of stylish and sustainable options all in one place.
To celebrate the launch I wanted to share some of my fave eco-friendly fashion staples that gave me *add to cart* vibes from the REVOLVE website including my favorite new tank top:
7 Sustainable Must-Have’s from REVOLVE
- Tularosa Green the Maya Racer Tank in Lilypad – I started with the green option but will soon be adding the black, ivory and beige options to my closet as well!
- Big Effing Clip by Emi Jay – the 90’s staple is a fun way to pull your hair back when it’s hot AF, without damaging your strands.
- Bardot Floral Ditsy Boustier – The perfect top to wear with wide leg white pants or denim cutoffs – great for everything from date night to family picnics.
- Tularosa Green the Bay Tee Shirt in Beige – the perfect cropped t-shirt to wear with high-waisted shorts and mom jeans.
- Johnathan Simkhai Standard Ribbed Racerback Tank – This lemon racerback dress is perfect for showing off that tan in style. It will look great with casual sandals or dressed up with espadrilles. The plant based fabric is also great for packing now that vacations are a thing again.
- PatBO Bandeau Floral Bikini – This hot pink style is responsible manufactured and can be worn strapless or tankini style. Click here for the super cute matching swim bottoms and drool worthy poolside palazzo pants.
- Selkie Minnie Sweater – This floral sweatshirt with organza puff sleeves is just the right amount of extra you need to add to your wardrobe.