Skip Facetune, Instead Try These 5 Cruelty-Free Products for an Instant Glow
I don’t know about you but I am ready for a hot girl summer. After roughly 1.5 years spent cooped up with a newborn baby during a pandemic induced quarantine…this mama is ready for some brunch dates, lunch dates (a drink) and basically anything that doesn’t involve sweatpants.
During the summer I love more of a dewey look, sometimes that can be hard to attain because so many products can leave you looking more like a greasy takeout bag than a glowing goddess. Highlighting primers are one of my favorite products because you can wear them on their own for minimal to no coverage or build your whole makeup look on top of them and have the glow shine through.
I have rounded up a few of my absolute faves, I own and use each and every one of these so if you have questions about them drop a comment below or come find me on Instagram! xx Jessica
5 Cruelty-Free Highlighting Primers I Love
- Supergoop! Glow Screen – Love this option for a no make-up look, it enhances a summer tan, gives you an instant pearlescent glow and acts as a primer, plus its SPF 40, vegan and cruelty free.
- Pixi Brightening Perfector – this little gem is basically like Facetune, but IRL. The best part? It is packed with Ferulic acid, Vitamin C which protects and prevents against sun damage, while also evening skin tone and enhancing luminosity. So while it helps you get that instant glow, it helps you look your best without it. PS. It’s a clean product, cruelty-free and only $18!
- Pixi Under Eye Brightener – this product instantly helps de-puff eyes thanks to caffeine, the pearlescent sheen is super pretty under concealer.
- erborian Glow Crème Highlighting Primer – I have been using his product since last January. I love the dewey finish so much and it is a dream under makeup. It’s also Cruelty Free!
- Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil – this face oil is the ultimate multi-tasker. You can mix it into your foundation, use it as a glow enhancing primer, use it on your lips to provide an instant boost of moisture, or on its own as a serum because it is packed with antioxidants and oils the help improve the apperance of skin over time! With over 2100 reviews and 5 stars this is a cult fave in the making. It’s also vegan, cruelty free, and clean.
Comments are closed.