Sustainability and style don’t need to be mutually exclusive! Each month I am going to start sharing a round-up of some of my favorite eco-friendly jewelry, clothing, beauty and skincare brands. Here are this months faves:
- Organic Pearl Drop Pendant – This modern statement pearl necklace from sustainably sourced Au-Rate jewelry gives me major Moana vibes. I love that the chain is made from recycled gold and the pearl is a quality AAA grade one of a kind pearl, making each piece unique.
- Wander Beauty Lip Retreat Oil – I have been using this lip oil for about a year now and have not switched out of it. I love how hydrated it leaves my lips and the vitamin E not only protects against pollution but it tightens and firms also. I also like that it doesn’t leave my lips feeling super greasy. Wander Beauty is a cruelty-free and clean beauty brand.
- Ellis Brooklyn Novellas (The Rose is my Favorite) – Typically I don’t wear perfume but this vegan + PETA certified cruelty-free option from Ellis Brooklyn changed my mind. The light floral scent is a blend of roses, Sicilians lemons, spring musks and cashmere woods. I received the purse spray size as a gift and haven’t taken it out of my bag, I will definitely be springing for the full size.
- Gucci Women’s Sandal in Lilac – I have fallen for pastels, hard. My favorites are the lilacs, powder blues, and matcha greens. When I saw that Gucci had basically brought back a sophisticated version of the jelly my heart skipped a beat. From slides to ‘dad sandals’ these pool approved kicks are the perfect way to step out post-quarantine. I opted for the powder blue slides but these lilac dad sandals are on my radar. Gucci is Carbon Neutral and also maintains an ethical and transparent supply chain.
- Green the Maya Racer Tank by Tularosa x Revolve – This April, REVOLVE and Tularosa one of it’s house labels announced their efforts to become more sustainable and even carved out a section of the website dedicated to sustainable staples like this racer back tank. The material is made of recycled and organic yarns and chemical free dyes. The moment I got it, I put it on and have lived in it since. It comes in a nude, blush pink, ivor and my personal favorite Lilypad.
- Pixi Skintreats Vitamin C Remedy Mask – Earlier this month I had the opportunity to sit down on a Zoom call with the Pixi team to learn all about their Vitamin C Remedy mask. I love Pixi for so many reasons, for starters they are a clean and cruelty-free beauty brand and many of their products are vegan. I also love how affordable they are. This remedy mask is HUGE – 10 fl oz. for only $24, I love the cool jelly consistency and keep it in my fridge for an extra soothing vibe. The mask is also great to apply before bed in a thin layer overnight for extra hydration. It leaves your skin feeling so plump and smooth, it’s quickly become a go-to in skincare routine.
- Printfresh Lemon Zest Robe – calling Amy, the founder of Printfresh, a badass would be an understatement. Her line of robes and pajamas are made of 100% GOTS Certified breathable cotton in vibrant prints. I love the new lemon zest robe that came out this Spring and my mermaid embroidered sleep shirt. One of the biggest reasons I love Amy is that she has taken painstaking efforts to not only make Printfresh as eco-friendly as possible, she is spilling the tea on how she did it so that other entrepreneurs out there can benefit from her journey. Check out her journey and amazing resources here.