A Star-Inspired Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Can you believe Valentine’s Day is only 10 days away?!
Instead of going the traditional heart inspired route because it’s well…Valentine’s Day, I opted to share some of my favorite star-inspired gift ideas that I use in my life on the daily.
You probably don’t know this, but February is my birthday month, and ever since I was little and my Oma gave me my first zodiac necklace, I have always had a thing for the stars and even wanted to be an astronaut all through elementary school!
I have included some of my absolute favorite jeweler’s (because what woman doesn’t love jewelry), as well as some other fun gift ideas from cookbooks to clutches.
Regardless if you are dropping hints to your hunny, gifting your gals or treating yo damn self, I hope you have a magical and love-filled Valentine’s day!
Zodiac Inspired Gifts for Her
- Ojas Cookbook – This cookbook is not just another pretty face for you kitchen counter. Inspired by ancient ayruvedic principals this cookbook teaches us to eat seasonally to help us achieve mental and physical balance.
- Marrin Costello Zodiac Necklace – I LOVE gold layering necklaces (if you couldn’t tell my by Instagram and this gift guide). This dainty gold chain and coin-like zodiac necklace screamed to me from the moment Marrin launched them. Great to wear on it’s own and with other necklaces!
- Stardust Yellow Willow Yoga Mat – I love this line because their mats are bio-degradable, and they don’t require a no-slip towel for hot yoga. The stardust is such a cute pattern it’s perfect for the yogi in your life.
- Like Dreams Glitter Star Box Clutch – I love this clutch! It comes with a chain, fits all of the essentials and is the perfect to dress up or down. I can’t stop using mine and for the price, it’s a killer gift!
- Sequin NYC Stellina Zodiac Necklace – Such a cute and dainty necklace! I rarely take mine off, and I love that the design incorporates the actual constellation. Another great option for under $50! Use the code JESS20 for 20% off site-wide!
- La Kaiser Under the Midnight Sky Layering Necklace – Told you I was obsessed with layering necklaces! I love this design from La Kaiser because it is pre-layered for you so you know that they tones of gold, lengths and pendants will pair nicely together. This is just one of many options, they have so many beautiful and dainty earrings, necklaces and rings to choose from! Use the code chic15 for 15% off site-wide!
- It Is Written In the Stars Journal – I had to have this journal! I love that each page has a subject and date line at the top, they are great for all sorts of things, I am using them to organize my blog posts.
Comments are closed.