8 Perfectly Personalized Gifts for Mother’s Day
I am so excited because Zoë is turning 2 on Mother’s Day this year! She has been the best gift I could have ever hoped for and watching her personality shine through sparks major joy!
Speaking of gifts, if your mom is anything like mine one of her favorite things about Mother’s Day when I was little were the macaroni necklaces and handmade crafts we would bestow upon her thanks to the creativity of my teachers at school. She still talks about them. That is why to this day I always make a point to find something for her that has that personalized touch.
Today I am sharing some of my favorite gifts (and some great coupon codes) to help inspire you if you are still searching for the perfect way to show the mamas in your life how much you love them!
PERSONALIZED MOTHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS
- Minted is one of my favorite brands to partner with, if you have been with me on this blogging journey you know they are who I worked with to create everything from my wedding invitations and holiday cards, to the inspiration board in my office. Not only do they support independent artists across the country but they also make a point to support incredible causes and this Mother’s Day is no different. They have partnered with Every Mother Counts whose mission is to make pregnancy and child birth safe for mamas everywhere, and 100% of the proceeds from certain items (like this AMAZING customized picture puzzle) will support their cause. If that wasn’t reason enough, you can also get 15% off with the code MDAYJESSICA from now through May 5, 2022!
- Another one of my favorite options from Minted is their customizable Snap Totes! They have so many beautiful patters and offer complimentary gold letter stamping so you can give it that personalized touch for under $40, you can also get 15% off with the code MDAYJESSICA from now through May 5, 2022!
- Jewelry is always one of my favorite gifts to give (and receive) and I love how many personalized options Sequin offers, from customizable talismans to zodiac treasures there is truly something that is guaranteed to bring joy to the mama’s in your life! One of my personal favorites is the new beachcomber ring collection. Tara the creative director used the lost wax method and shells to create these organic beauties and they truly make a statement. Get 25% off with the code 25SPRING from now through May 8, 2022.
- Another piece from Sequin that I had to show some love is the Magic Mini Mushroom from their mini talisman collection! This new collection is so delicate and make such great layering necklaces or something that can be worn everyday. Each talisman has its own unique meaning which adds such a fun layer of depth and intention. I like the mushroom because not only is it cute AF, it stands for prosperity, longevity and resilience.
- Garden Glory is such a gorgeous small business with the most beautiful gardening tools. Diamond shaped watering cans, elegant gold spades and watering hoses fit for a queen. If you have a gardener in your life, you seriously can’t go wrong here.
- I am crystal obsessed, all thing crystal bring joy to my soul. The other day Lauryn Bosstick from The Skinny Confidential mentioned her morning routine includes meditating with a crystal eye mask. I was on google seconds later deep diving all of the benefits of these beauties. If you have a skincare lover in your life, this is such a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Not only do they help de-puff the eyes but they offer unique properties based on the crystal composition of the mask. Here is a beautiful one I found on Amazon that offer Prime shipping so you know it will get here on time!
- Staying on the beauty train I had to shout out my Wander Beauty family! One of my favorite gifts to give is their Baggage Claim Golden Eye masks. They are packed with Hyaluronic Acid that delivers intense hydration and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, they are gold and make for great selfies! 🙂
- Another small woman owned business I cannot get enough of is Printfresh. Not only are their pieces made of organic cotton, they are an incredibly inclusive company that goes up to 4X. They just launch a beautiful summer collection with embroidered seashells that are absolutely gorgeous. They have so many beautiful prints and styles from robes and nightgowns to sleep shirts and more traditional button up pajamas. They are seriously so chic they can double as fun pieces to wear out and about. Get 15% off site wide with the code ECOBABES!
I hope you all have a beautiful Mother’s day, we are probably heading out for our first camping trip of the season which sounds like the perfect way to celebrate Zoë’s second trip around the sun!
Comments are closed.